ads

SHIP FLAGS AND MEANINGS

ALPHA<.>I have a diver down keep well,clear of me at slow speed.

BRAVO<>i am taking in or discharging an explosives.

CHARLIE<>yes(affimative)

DELTA<>keep clear of me, am manouvering through difficulties .

ECHO<>i am alternating my course to the starboard .

FOXTROT<> I am disabled communicate with me.

GOLF<>i require a pilot.

HOTEL<>i have a pilot onboard.

INDIA<>i am alternating my course to the port side.

JULIET<>i am on fire,i have dangerouse cargo onboard.

KILO<>i  reques to communicate with you.

LIMA<>stop your vessel instantly.

MIKE<>my vessel is stopped ,am making no way through the water.

NOVEMBER<>nagative

OSCAR<>man overboard.

PAPA<>all person should report onboard ,as the vessel is about to sail(proced).

QUEBEC<.>my vessel is healthy , i reqiuer a free pratique.

REMO<>no signal.

SERIAL<>my engine are goin asterm.

TANGO<>keep off me ,am engage in a pair of trawing.

UNIFORM<>running into danger.

VICTOR<>I require assistant

WISKEY<>i require a medical assistant.

XRAY<>stop doing your intention and watch for my signal.

YANKEY<>i am draging my anchore.

ZULU<>i require a tug.


 

No comments